Friday, March 27, 2009

from my bed...

i'm actually lying in bed typing this. just got ari down to sleep. she looks so incredibly peaceful and beautiful...

today I got started on my piece that I'm entering into the Urban County Music Festival Art Competition (that's a mouthful!) - and about time too I know! it took me ages to work out what I was going to do for it because country music isn't really my thing...but i would really like to paint something for the comp...and i've finally come up with an idea. to put it basically - it's an acoustic/county style guitar with wings....it's quite a big piece - about 60 x 45cm.

i'll post pics once it's done.

tomorrow len, tracy & the kids are coming to visit - yay! i love seeing those guys.

that's all.
night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)