Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

At the moment we have Wade's Mum (Ari's Nanna Neeny!) staying with us from Sydney. So far we've been to the Eumundi Markets, Sunshine Plaza & Mooloolaba Wharf...with more places to go over the next few days! Ari got incredibly spoilt with lots of new clothes and Easter pressies (yes - already!) from her Nanna.
My eBay Store is going really well with lots of jewels in there...including some new ones that I will be adding tonight (a black bat necklace & a silver seahorse necklace!)...
My painting for the music festival is almost finished. I'm not going to post any work-in-progress pics now - i'll wait until it's all finished. Which reminds me, I have to send in the entry form this weekend!
We picked up some fresh prawns today at the Mooloolaba Wharf which we'll be having in our chilli, prawn, parmesan & cashew spaghetti tonight! YUM.
Jaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)