Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

This morning Wade, Ari, Janeen & I went to The Ginger Factory. I had the yummiest ice cream there - it was Spicy Ginger Apple Crumble. So yum. Wade bought this HOT Chilli Ginger Lemon Cordial - which I'm not yet game enough to try. It says the heat factor is 8/10 on the bottle...

After a little look around the shops there, where I found a cute kewpie doll for only $6.25! (see pic below). These little guys are so kitschy-cute. I just love them.


We also had a look at the Macadamia Nut Factory across the road where we bought some Chilli & Honey Sesame Macadamias to bring home - I'm eating some now =)

I have 2 Auctions ending today in my eBay Store. One is the "Hot Pink Skull & Crossbones" Cameo Necklace (see below) - which is currently only at $5.75. The other is a "Gold Octopus" Necklace (see below) - which is only at 99c so far! You can click on the photos to go to the auctions.


Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. Ari's 1st Easter! Lots of fun & choccies galore...
Happy Easter Everybody!
Jaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)