Saturday, April 4, 2009

pancakes swapped for sushi

Today Wade & I woke up with a hankering for pancakes...so we headed to the plaza and then ended up at Kawana (by my throw-away suggestion)...which didn't happen to have pancakes, so we had sushi. oh, and a gloria jeans skinny iced-chocolate (no cream, add choc sprinkles and caramel!)...yum!

Seeing as my "Aunty Dot" sunglasses broke at Aunty Dot's funeral (pure coincidence?)...I bought a new pair. And yes - against all my protests - I bought a pair of
wayfarers! I don't know if you've noticed...but sunglasses are really weird at the moment. There doesn't seem to be any one particular style that I like. Of course, I'm still loving the moviestar/jackie O BIG sunnies...but I feel they're a little outdated now...and it's hard to find the right pair.

Tonight - it's all about
my eBay store. It's back up and running at full speed and I am currently adding ALL of the past jewels (+ more new ones!)...

Now what am I going to order from the Chinese shop for dinner.......? Honey Chicken I think!

jaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)