Thursday, April 2, 2009

The smell of chocolate and giant squid!


Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way....I can smell the chocolate already!


Wade's Mum arrives from Syd next Tues to stay for Easter. Should be a week filled with lots of shopping and fun! I will have to try and get some painting done at some point though.


My eBay Store is now back up....but not yet running...i will be updating it later today - putting all of my lovely jewels back in the store, so check it HERE later this afternoon.


I managed to get some work done on my painting for the music festival gallery last night. It's coming along quite nicely. I still haven't managed to take any photos of it yet! (sorry). I WILL post photos soon though, I promise!


Last night Wade & I watched an awesome documentary on the search for Giant Squid. I am just SO intrigued...I just know that researchers are so close to finding evidence of what's really out there. I know they're out there...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)