Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Blue Gingham & Peacock Feathers"

I finished "Blue Gingham & Peacock Feathers" today! She is up on eBay for 7 days starting @ $90...CLICK HERE (or on the photo) to go to the auction. I'm happy with the way she turned out =)



Today Wade, Ari & I were scouting about a St Vinnies Store looking for treasures and I came across an old "Encyclopedia of Animals" for $5 - it has some fantastic reference pictures in there, so I imagine that some of my paintings in the near future are going to feature some interesting creatures...

Stay tuned.

Jaz x

2 comments:

  1. I love your art. It's so dreamy. Thanks for dropping in on my blog. Best of luck with my matryoshka giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love your art also! Hope I get lucky with the Matryoshka comp! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)