Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 26th B'Day Wade!

Just thought I'd write a quick blog entry before I head off to bed...Ariella decided she didn't want to sleep much today, so I'm quite tired! *yawn*

Yesterday my gorgeous fiance Wade turned 26! Unfortunately, he had to work most of the day, but when he got home we had yummy thai for dinner and he unwrapped his pressies ($$$ from his mum, microsoft points, guitar hero world tour (!), and a purple/yellow lava lamp - yep he still thinks they're cool, lol). At Wade's request we also had an awesome ice-cream cake (like the ones you have at McDonalds birthday parties) which was so yummy!!

We have a busy weekend coming up - Aunty Jayde's coming up, dinner with Tab & Darren, celebrating my cousin Matt's 18th, and going to visit Wade's Dad, Stepmum, Aunty Jewels, Maddie & Nanna Beryl! Lots to do.

I can hear my little cat, Oreo, meowing at the door. Gone are the days when she slept in bed between us! Poor Oreo, she's got a sore eye at the moment and I have to give her eye drops 3 times a day.

Ok well I'm off to bed now. Will try to get some serious painting done tomorrow. I also want to de-clutter the flat a bit.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)