Friday, June 26, 2009

Twitter & Witta

Today (after watching the news all morning!) I went to lunch with Tabi @ Maudy's in Witta. Maudy's is this fabulous little cafe set high up in the mountains of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, just outside Maleny. We had a platter of snackfoods followed by Blueberry Cheesecake (Tab had Chocolate Ripple!) & Coffee. Perfect. =) I love seeing Tab. She always puts me in a good mood.

This afternoon I spent WAY too much time on Twitter. Tonight I'm going to try and get some painting done. I'm working on a very BLUE piece. That's all I'm going to say for now. ;)

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh (i didnt even know i had 2 blogger accounts?) Ari is looking soooooo cute! shes growing into a very pretty young lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call twittering and alike procrastination hehehe! So little time left to actually paint! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)