Thursday, June 18, 2009

Updated My Stores

I've spent the afternoon and the better part of the night taking photos of some new cameos that arrived and then have been posting them on eBay, Etsy & Madeit. Here's a sneak peek at some of them:



I really would've liked to have gotten some painting done today because my friend Lisa is coming over early tomorrow morning to stay for a couple of days, and while I can still paint while she's here, I know I won't get near as much done. Plenty of chatting, eating, watching movies and drinking tea to do!

I'm also a little bit obsessed with Twitter at the moment! I've found it to be a really great way to keep up to date with other artists, celebs, and friends all at the same time. It also gives me a sense of having colleagues in a strange way. There's sometimes a sense of loneliness that comes from working at home. If anything I would say that it's probably the biggest challenge that comes with being an artist and a mum - the fact that you work in your own little world most of the day without much other adult interaction. Well, Twitter alleviates this a bit.

Jaz x




1 comment:

Please leave a comment below! :)