Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WIP June 9th

Today was a little bit unusual...I met up with an old family friend that has been missing for a couple of years and it was quite an odd thing to see how much someone can change in such a short time. Some things have changed, and of course some have stayed the same, but it was quite emotional, and I didn't expect it to be...

I've got such a sore throat at the moment. I've been drinking heaps of hot tea, and eating butter menthols, which seem to help a bit.

The weekend was busy as expected. Dinner with Tab and Darren was lovely! Maleny is beautiful. We ate enough food to last at least a month I think. Specialty Pizza (loaded with every topping you could think of, except peanut butter), Seafood Pasta (which I didn't really like but everyone else loved!), Yummy Potato Wedges with Sour Cream & a delicious banana split for dessert (loaded with vanilla ice-cream, cream, chocolate topping, nuts and garnished with strawberry halves). Is your mouth watering yet?

Sunday was spent out near Laidley visiting some of Wade's rellies, which was really nice. We had a roast lunch there, and they got to meet Ariella. Yes - more food. I think I must have put on about 5kg this weekend alone!

Monday was a public holiday, so we decided to spend the day chilling out at home. Lis dropped in for a quick visit which was really nice as well.

Amongst all of these things - I did manage to get a little bit of work done...here's the peice so far:



One more thing - a quick happy birthday for yesterday to one of my bestest friends - Tarley. She's now 25! =) Happy Birthday Tarls.

I'll be doing some more painting tonight...
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)