Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Blueberry"

I finally got around to taking photos of "Blueberry" today! She's up in my Etsy, eBay & Madeit Stores for $98. I'm really happy with the way she turned out. I've been really drawn to the colours Blue & Purple lately...I'm not sure why? Does anyone know anything about why you might be drawn to a particular colour at a particular time? I should ask my friend Tab - she's knows about Colour Therapy!

I've managed to get quite a bit of work done this weekend because Wade's been away helping his Dad move. He'll be back later this afternoon. Tonight we're having dinner at Bill & Brigette's to celebrate my cousin Mitchell's 21st birthday! Happy Birthday Mitch! I'm going to make my famous macadamia & raspberry rocky-road. Also tonight is the 'Masterchef' finale! Go Julie!

2 comments:

  1. she's divine! please tell me if you are thinking of printing all of these gorgous paintings onto gift cards? that way i can afford to buy them all. many blessings,jade holi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jade! i am definately looking into the best way to make prints...i'd eventually love to do gift cards & lots of other bits and bobs! keep an eye out! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)