Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day with Paige

My cousin Paige (who is 7) is staying with us for a few days, so today we had lots of fun making jewels together, baking chocolate muffins, and playing with Ariella. In the midst of this, I managed to get a little bit of painting done tonight...maybe for an hr or so.

I spent most of my 'work' time today on updating my Etsy, Madeit & eBay Stores with new jewels. I've got more bits and pieces on the way also...so keep an eye out for more before the end of this week!

Tomorrow we're off to see Ice Age 3 - in 3D! I haven't seen Ice Age 1 or 2 yet, so I hope I can keep up with the story line. =)


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll keep up! We went and saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D (and we didn't even have any kids with us as an excuse!), it was pretty awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)