Friday, July 3, 2009

Hansel & Gretel Initial Sketches...

I can't believe it's Friday already! Must have been a busy week - the days have gone so fast! I know I have been busy with jewellery orders - and I've tried to get some painting in - but I haven't put brush to canvas near enough as I would've liked to. If anything, I've been sketching quite a bit for a new "Hansel & Gretel" piece that keeps getting stuck in my head and won't go away until I get it down onto canvas. I think it's going to take a long time to paint, and it's going to be BIG, but I just know it's going to be SO worth it in the end (I think?). Here's a couple of quick sketches....I have some more Hansel ones that I'm favouring...but they're in another sketchbook which I can't find right now.
Before all of the art & web stuff of course, I have a gorgeous 8 and a half month old to look after - so most of the time it's feeds, nappy changes, wipes, playing with toys, taking walks around the yard (she loves being outdoors!), singing, reading, hugging and loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)