Monday, August 24, 2009

Flavour Series + Print Progress

I've nearly finished my "Vanilla Cherry" painting. (about time!). The reason this one has taken longer than expected is that I keep changing it. Chopping and playing with it until it's just right. I promise I'll post piccies very soon.

I've already got some ideas for the next one in my 'flavour' series too. It's going to be "LIME!". I never used to like Lime flavoured things as a kid (especially lolly snakes and jellybeans - ew. the green ones are always the last ones left), but as an adult I've come to discover the amazing "Lime Spider". Lemonade or Sprite, some Lime milkshake syrup, and a dollop of Vanilla Ice-Cream - Heaven!
Oh! Speaking of soft drink...I found my beloved Vanilla-Coke back on the supermarket shelves! Yaaay!

I've also made some progress on the printing front. Today I worked out how to scan my images in at a higher dpi so that I can create awesome art prints. I can see them coming to fruition in the near future. So keep an eye out.

OK now I'm off to change a pooey nappy, put a very tired baby down for a nap, and then maybe get to finish this painting!

Much Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)