Friday, August 21, 2009

Girly Time.

I had some much needed girly time last night with one of my best friends - Tabitha (or Tabi as she is affectionately known.) She picked me up, and we went to Sunshine Plaza, while Ari stayed with my mum. We ate sushi at the new sushi train there, and then browsed the shops, but mostly sat and talked and ate frozen yoghurt and it was wonderful. You know what? I didn't even buy anything! Well, apart from dinner, which was also my belated birthday present to Tabi. It was so nice to have some girly time again. I don't think I realised how much I missed it.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all need to take a moment to realise just how precious spending time with a friends is!

    Thanks for supporting my giveaway!
    Your original canvas of the blue gingham girl is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)