Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playing Dr.

Just a quick post...

It's 6:40pm and it's the first time I've sat down at the computer all day. Which is strange for me! I can hardly think straight at the moment. There's so much going on, and both Ari & Wade have come down with tonsilitis! Ari is awake every hour or so through the night, screaming...the poor thing. She doesn't want to eat and barely wants to drink. She's been to the Dr and she's on antibiotics...so I'm hoping they'll kick in and do their job very soon. I also took Wade to the Dr today and he's on antibiotics too. Oh, and in between that Drs visit and the rest of my day, I had to get a blood test as well (just checking sugar levels and so forth - nothing to worry about!). This was all done by 10am.

Anyway, tonight I'm going to try and finish the painting that I'm working on. I'll post pics as soon as it's done. If not tonight then in the morning. Hopefully we'll all get some sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)