Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rose Amongst the Butterflies

Hello!

I've just uploaded some pics of my newest painting. It's called "Rose Amongst the Butterflies". It's kind of a play-on-words in a way...like a rose amongst the thorns...I don't know...the name just fit!

She's painted on a wood panel (so nice and smooth to paint on!), which is signed by me and then lacquered to protect the piece. She hasn't been listed for sale yet because I'm trying to figure out how to frame her. I usually sell my paintings "ready-to-hang", but I'm having a hard time trying to find the right frame for this. Until I find one...I'm wondering if I should sell her 'as is' (unframed)...so that the buyer can decide what type of frame they would like...I'm not sure? What do you think?

Had a better day today with Ari & Wade. They've both improved a lot. =) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)