Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tick Tock

Last night I stayed up late again listing a ton of my Beanie Babies on eBay. I've collected Ty Beanie Babies on an off for the past 10 years or so. My collection now stands at around 300 beanies (all collectable/some very rare) and they are stored in 2 LARGE storage containers at the moment. In approximately 8 weeks we'll be moving house and we really have to de-clutter before then! Tons of stuff needs to go. Which made me realise that I should sell some of my Beanie Collection (at least 1 of the containers!) which will be less to move and also might make a few dollars to help in the move. So far I've listed 71 of them - I'll be listing more later tonight. You can view the listings HERE.

Wade was home again sick today, which was nice having him home, but of course it's not nice that he has to be sick. Anyway, this afternoon I managed to get a little more work done on this painting (see pic left). Just added in a little more detail on the face. She's coming along nicely...

OH! This morning Gemma & Kurt came over for a play, and I noticed something on Ari's head. When I looked closer I realised it was a tick! eek. Luckily it was only a very small one, and with the help of Gemma, we got it out without her even noticing anything. The tick must have dropped onto her head while she's been outside. Lucky we're moving back to the city =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)