Monday, September 7, 2009

Buzzing Around...

Today I'm a busy little bee getting orders ready to send. I thought I'd just make a quick blog post while Ari's having a little nap. She's been crawling around the house this morning causing all sorts of chaos (including pulling the entire lot of toilet paper off the roll!)...so it's a relief that she's having a little nap right now.

I've added a couple of new jewellery items to my stores over the weekend...you can click on the photo to go to thier eBay listings. They're also up in my Etsy and MadeIt, and ArtFire stores.


In the lead up to Christmas (yes, that's right - I'm already mentioning that word! crazy isn't it?)...I'll be getting lots of jewellery stock in, including lots of NEW items so keep an eye out! I'll be posting daily updates on Twitter.

It's a busy time at the moment. Trying to get some painting time in, getting new jewels made, lots of orders coming in =), organising all of my online stores, packing and moving house, planning Ari's 1st birthday, and of course, first and foremost looking after my beautiful baby girl. It's a little bit chaotic here, but I'm loving every minute of it!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow awesome work you are doing. I love to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps Rolfe! You can check out my Etsy or Ebay stores for more if you like. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 1:up's and the cameo earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)