Sunday, September 13, 2009

my weekend so far...

So this weekend Wade's away at Army Training for work (poor Wade getting his butt kicked!)...and Lisa & Jayde came up for an impromptu visit - which is nice of course! Except that my house looks like a bomb has hit it. Speaking of fires...last night there was a MASSIVE fire on the other side of the Sunshine Motorway - a few kms from our house. It was crazy! After the suddeness of the Black Saturday fires in Vic this year I get worried about fire anywhere near my house...I didn't realise it was SO incredibly unpredictable until all of those people were caught up in it without warning.

I thought I'd get a ton of jewellery and painting work done this weekend while Wade was away, but alas, not much at all...I'm hoping to catch up this afternoon. I'll post any updates on Twitter.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)