Friday, September 11, 2009

Rant + 1st Birthday Progress...

Honestly - I feel like crap today. I woke up with a scratchy throat and now my eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my head. I'm typing this on an old keyboard because yesterday I managed to spill two (yes - TWO!) cups of tea on the keyboard and destroyed it. But wait, there's more. I've also got this crazy person on eBay sending me mean messages (in CAPITAL LETTERS) saying that they haven't received the item that I sent them. I kindly told them that if they haven't received them by early next week I'll send them another for free (out of the goodness of my heart) and instead of saying thanks, I get another angry email IN CAPITAL LETTERS. What's with people!?

---END OF RANT---

On a much better note. I've made progress on Ari's 1st Birthday celebrations! Still not sure where we're having it, but I've bought a few Abby Cadabby themed items from the States, and the ones that have arrived so far are adorable!



I'm also going to make her a cute little birthday outfit, complete with tutu! I dragged myself (and mum & Ari) down to Spotlight today to buy the materials. I've watched this tutorial to learn how to make it! No sewing! Woo hoo! I'll let you know how I go...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)