Thursday, September 24, 2009

Settlement Tomorrow!

Gosh it's 11:23pm already! Where did the day go? Oh that's right - I spent 7 hours driving to the Gold Coast & back with my parents (& Ari) to pick up my little sisters new car! Which is really nice btw, but she's only got her automatic licence and yet insisted on buying a manual car, and she now needs to wait until she can drive it! (What's the point!?)...

Anyway, it's all very exciting here. Tomorrow we will be the proud owners of our very own HOUSE! woohoo! We'll be in there painting madly this weekend, but I'm still going to keep all of my online stores open. We won't be actually staying in the house yet, so I'll still have my computer here up and running until next weekend - and well - I'm not sure what's going to happen there. I can't bare the thought of no internet access just yet. Give me a few days to get my head around it! Thanks,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Isn't it the best feeling! I hope all is going well with it. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)