Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You heard it here first...

Exciting news! Wade & I have bought a house! It will be our first home of our very own. So we are very excited and very busy packing up here on the Sunshine Coast for our big move back to Brisbane in 2 weeks time...

My online stores will still be open right up until we move. The weekend of the 26th-27th Sept my stores will most likely be on holiday mode, but other than that, my art & jewellery will still be available 24/7 to anyone around the globe.

A new line in my stores - RINGS! I've currently got 4 available, but I plan on adding plenty more. I absolutely love the owls! I have made some for myself (of course!) and I wear the cream one especially, all the time!

Last night I also added a couple of new charm bracelets (hand made by me) -

They're listed as "Buy It Now's" so first in best dressed!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)