Friday, October 2, 2009

Packing Up & Shipping Out!

Well, this will be my last blog post from my little place on the Sunshine Coast. Tonight the truck is being packed to head down to the big smoke tomorrow morning. It's all very exciting of course, but it's also a little bit sad. This is the place where I spent the majority of my pregnancy and it was where we brought our little girl home to. It will always hold a special place in my heart. But...life goes on...and as one granny flat door closes another nicer door opens. And this time - I own the door! hehe.

I was lucky enough to take some time out from packing on Wedn
esday morning to have a coffee & lunch with Tabi in Maleny. Then a mochacino, sour cherry chocolate ganache cake, 2 turkey, brie, avocado, sour cream & cranberry panini's later...we had a scour through some op shops. One of my favourite ways to spend time! I found this super kitsch deer painting for $2.50 - I personally think it's awesome. I haven't found anyone else who does though (yet!) so make sure you tell me if you like it...then I'll know I'm not completely crazy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Have a smooth move. At least you won't be too far away, well within reach for a visit and we'll be able to follow your city adventures via the blog and Twitter.

    Can definitely see the appeal of the Bambi pic. Reminds me of my fave joke:

    What do you call a deer with no eyes?

    No Idea...

    (Geddit?)

    Keep creating and thanks for all your happy positive energy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)