Saturday, October 17, 2009

Party Fun Today!

Wow. What a day! This morning we had Ari's 1st Birthday party in the park. I would say it was a success! She looked beautiful in her 'Abby Cadabby' costume, and the rotunda was filled with loads of 'Abby Cadabby' themed food & decorations! Thank you so much to everyone who came. It was a very memorable morning. I still want to take some photos over the weekend before I sort them all out. I assure you the minute I'm done I'll post them here on my blog.

I've got some new stud earrings in my online stores this week, and there's a lot more to come over the next couple of weeks...here's a little peek...


My absolute favourites at the moment (if I had to pick only one) would be the Black Octopus Earrings. I just adore them!!

Lately I've had a real urge to set up a market stall. I'm picturing a little stand at the local craft markets, overflowing with art and jewels (mainly jewels at this point). There are lots of beautiful ideas for market stalls on flickr. Just something I'm going to work towards over the next month or so. I think it would be good to get in before Christmas. What are your thoughts?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A market stall would be awesome! Lots of fun- and your stuff is so funky I'm sure you'd get lots of buyers!

    I think I will have to get Luke to get me those owl earings to match the beautiful ring from you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)