Thursday, November 5, 2009

KOOKY TEA PARTY!

Well. Things have been super busy lately! Very exciting though....

I've been selling both my art and jewellery online for years under the "Art By Jaz" name. It's worked well that way, because I was mainly selling my artwork and a little bit of jewellery here and there which I also consider as my "art" in a way, so they sold easily in the same shop together side by side.

I have been incredibly fortunate to have so many wonderful customers over the past couple of years, and my jewellery seems to be taking off more than ever, so I feel it's time to create an entirely seperate identity for my jewels!

Hence...Kooky Tea Party!

Oh the names I went through to come up with this! I'll explain the entire process in a later post...

So far I've only opened an Etsy store for Kooky Tea Party. My 'old' Etsy store will continue to sell whatever jewellery is in there until the listings expire, and from there on that store will be dedicated to selling my artwork only. I'm still in the process of creating my market stall too! I'm hoping to get to the markets some time before Xmas! Time is running out! I can't believe we're in November already! eeeek!

Thank you SO much to all of my fantastic customers who have made it possible for me to continue to expand my jewellery empire! Much love to you all,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)