Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To Do List

We're half way through November already! I feel like the end of this year is just slipping through my fingers. Wait 2009! Wait! There's a few more things I want to get in before this year is through...

1) Get Kooky Tea Party off to a cracking start...

This is already underway with a few website visits and lots of sales already through the Etsy store! I hope to open a Kooky Tea Party eBay Store later on this week...

2) Visit Byron Bay.

This will be happening the weekend after next, when we drive down to meet Nanna Neeny on her way to Bris! I have yet to organise accommodation for it.

3) See "New Moon" - the 2nd installment in the "Twilight" saga.

Yes, I know, it's a bit sad isn't it? I couldn't help but get in on the hype and I've read all 4 books *cringe*. Even if it's not a great movie, I have 2 words that sum up a reason to see it - Robert Pattinson.


4) Organise Christmas Day.
I have yet to figure out what we are doing on Dec 25th and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)