Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Monday.

Hello 1st Monday of 2010!

What is everyone doing today?

I was so so happy last night because I got to spend the afternoon and evening PAINTING! Yaaay! I'm working on a big mermaid piece (120cm x 40cm!). No pics just yet, but I can tell you it features quite a few marine animals! I'm hoping to get a bit more done on her this afternoon once all of the Kooky Tea Party orders are out for the day. =)

I'm a little tired this morning because I stayed awake past midnight reading Mia Freedman's new book "Mama Mia". I'm finding it so interesting! I can really relate to a lot of the things in there so far.

My lovely Mother-In-Law (to be!) left for Sydney this morning after a month long holiday here in Brisbane. It was sad to see her leave, but I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be back before too long. ;)

Ariella's 14 months old now, so this year I'm hoping to be able to jump back into work mode a bit more full on. I'm looking forward to a very productive work year! First & foremost it will be about my passion for art, but I also have a massive passion for my Kooky Tea Party Jewellery line which is what fuels my day to day creativity and gives me the opportunity to make the money I need to focus on painting.

Between painting, making jewels, pottering about online keeping up with my lovely customers and friends, taking and filling orders...not to mention running a household and being a mummy to my gorgeous baby girl, and a fabulous fiance! I think I have my year cut out for me. Can't wait! Love to you all. x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)