Friday, February 5, 2010

Love is in the Air!

It's hard to find interesting things to do EVERY day with your 15 month old. However - I've found she loves to SCRIBBLE! If she gets a pen - she's armed - nothing is sacred. Not the lounge, not the walls, not the cat....no thing is safe! So....I put this scribbling to good use and Miss Ariella and I created a "Valentine's Day Banner" from coloured card and paper. We strung it up by punching holes in the hearts & threading white velvet ribbon through...

Heart Banner

Ari 04/02/10

Now we wait for Daddy to come home to show him. It's a great way to spend a Friday afternoon in early February.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! I might do a heart garland with my 3yr old and 16mth old too... Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the banner looks awesome! how clever (and cheeky) is miss ariella. not to mention gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)