Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010 & Beyond...

It was nice that Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday this year. I was lucky enough to get a sleep in, while Wade got up to Ariella. Then I woke to him making pancakes with mini M&M's! They might sound a bit full-on first thing in the morning, but I assure you they were awesome!

We had a pretty cruisy day...looking around at wedding venues...and visiting my grandparents graves. My Grandfather died 5 years ago this Valentine's Day, a few years after my Grandmother. I like to think that my Grandmother wanted him with her that day. Oh, and we may have found a wedding venue...but we're not 100% sure yet.

I also made some mini cupcakes to celebrate the occasion. They were chocolate (out of a box!) with chocolate icing, red icing writing & pink 100s & 1000s. They turned out to be rather romantic & pretty cute! =) and YES - this time they are actually MY cupcakes in the photo! hehe.

Wow it's Thursday night already. Tomorrow I will be finalising any of this week's outstanding Kooky Tea Party orders, and then organising myself to get stuck into some painting! I can't wait to get brush to canvas again. Can't u tell? I'm going a bit crazy!! That's what happens when I don't paint for a length of time...I get this need to paint. I HAVE to paint!

But now...I need to sleep...I've got lots to organise tomorrow. Especially if I'm ever going to get this market stall up and running! That's just another little venture I have going at the moment.

Goodnight!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)