Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yummy Fabric...

I've been busy getting my Kooky Tea Party market stall together...and I found this gorgeous Robert Kaufman cupcake material at the fabric store the other day (see left). I thought it would make an awesome table cloth. Then I saw the price - and it was $27.95/mtr! Eeek. Too expensive for a market table cloth. So I walked away... When I got home I still had this sweet fabric on my mind and I did a search for it on eBay and ended up finding the exact same for $5/mtr!!! Someone was destashing their collection! Woo hoo! So I bought the lot. How I love shopping online...


In addition to organising the market stall, I've been busy adding new jewels to my eBay and Etsy stores. One of my favourite newbies is the "Gold Telephone Earrings" (see right).

I'm also dying to get some painting time in! With jewellery orders, play dates with Ariella, and housework - my painting time has been pushed to between midnight and 5am - which at the moment is precious sleeping time!


Something's gotta give, and (while I hate the fact), this week it's painting. Once these busy few days are over I'm going to sit down with my brushes and finish off the half finished canvas sitting beside me.

Today I'm off to see 6 day old baby Cloee. My friend (and ex-neighbour), Kirsty, gave birth to Cloee last Thursday. I bought a set of 4 small canvasses to create a painting for her nursery but haven't yet finished it! Luckily I've got some other pressies for her today. Better go wrap them...

Much Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)