Friday, March 26, 2010

Alice Finds A Snail

For the past couple of days, I've been busy painting! I feel like I'm just in my element when I have a brush in my hand. Yesterday I finished a mini "Alice in Wonderland" inspired piece. It's quite small, 20cm x 20cm (or 8" x 8"), and it's on canvas which is 'gallery wrapped' around a timber frame. Which basically means that the staples are at the back, so you can hang it on your wall right away without the need for framing it. Easy Peasy =)

This one's called "Alice Finds A Snail" and it features my take on Alice before entering Wonderland. She's spotted a little snail with a heart shaped shell! Also if you look closely in the sky you'll get a hint at what's to come in the series...

The original is currently up in my Etsy Art Store for $49.

My Etsy Art Store looks a bit bare at the moment doesn't it? In the next few days I'll be making it a little prettier - adding banners and things like that. Hope you have a nice weekend! =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so lovely. I would love to see your take on my Red Curlz little girl, Layla. Maybe she can inspire one of your creations!

    www.redcurlz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!! Layla is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)