Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night - Not Many Lights

We took Ariella out to the Southbank Night Markets tonight - just to get out of the house. It was ok, but it's really dark down there! Where is the lighting Brisbane? Is this part of some energy saving project or something? Didn't buy anything at the markets. Had dinner at The Crepe Cafe. I had the "American Hot Dog Crepe" (which, may I add - tastes exactly like a hot dog. maybe even better). Wade had a "Norwegian Crepe" (which was seafoody). Ari had poffertjes. Then we had poffertjes and coffee for dessert. Omg - aren't those poffertjes little clouds of joy!? They just melt in your mouth! For anyone who hasn't tried these - they are at just about every market you go to in Australia.

Sexpo is on at the moment. The couple at the table next to us made this very clear. They sat down with their 'showbags' and throughout their dinner proceeded to unpack them and take a look at their inappropriate stash at the table! I'm no prude by any standards...but WTF? People are eating right next to you - with their children! And yes - I found out, batteries ARE included.

Going to the markets is really getting me fired up about starting my Kooky Tea Party market stall. It's almost there...

Have a nice weekend! =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow you were game braving the weather. This rotten rain is getting on my nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Trish! I just had to get out of the house. =)
    I usually love the rain, but enough is enough. When the laundry basket is overflowing and everything is damp...it's time for the sun to come back out!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)