Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm ALIVE! and still making jewels!

Well I know you're all dying to know how I fared after the impending tsunami! I'm happy to announce that I'm still alive! It turned out that the warning was just that - a warning - and there was nothing more than a high tide. Hooray!

So to celebrate I spent the afternoon created two new charm bracelets. "Only 2?" you ask. Well the reason is, they each take about 2 hours each to make. I meticulously create most of the "charms" myself - and then, one by one, add them to the toggle bracelet! I love creating these, but they are really something I don't do very often because of how time consuming they are. However - they always seem to turn out beautiful and they are SO fun to wear! Several of my friends have these bracelets made by me and they tell me that they are always seeing new charms in them!

So here they are - "Sweet Treats" and "Religious Icons".

They are both up for auction in my eBay Store.

Sweet Treats Charm Bracelet Full

Religious Icons Charm Bracelet Full

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)