Saturday, March 27, 2010

Plans Upside Down

My plan for this weekend was a fun, relaxing weekend away - preferably on either the Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast. After discussing it, we decided to save the money and have a relaxing weekend doing something close to home. Like...fish and chips near the bay...or watching movies...or having a relaxing massage...the possibilities are endless aren't they?

Well, no, the possibilities have indeed ended with one phone call. Wade's been called into work.So now it's Ari and I here to battle this Saturday out on our own. It's not his fault, it's not the companies fault. It's just the way it is. And hey, just as well we didn't book a hotel or apartment on the Coast.

It's ok though. This is all petty stuff in the big scheme of things. I just get a little annoyed when I have something in my head and things don't go to plan. On the upside - I will probably get some painting done today. Maybe even finish off this mermaid piece that's been in progress forever. Or I could go and get my swine flu needle? Now that sounds like fun! :(

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)