Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Surprise Visit

Last night I stayed up working on my latest mermaid painting. It's taking ages because it's SO big (Approx 40cm x 120cm)! I'll post pics as soon as it's finished though. Hopefully in the next couple of days...

Kooky Tea Party orders are still rolling in nicely, but they have slowed just enough this week to allow me to work on my painting in the afternoons.

3 of my little cousins and their lovely Mum dropped in by surprise yesterday! It was so nice to see them. Charlie's (age 10), Dixie (age 5), and Charlotte (age 3)! They brought with them little Easter surprises for Ariella and she loved having them here to play with for a few hours! The girls are right into dancing at the moment, so they each got one of these Kooky Tea Party ballerina rings:

Ok now I'm off to get this mornings jewellery orders ready and then it's back to painting for the day...Oh, along with with looking after Ari & running some boring errands like getting groceries etc but that's no fun to blog about is it? :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It always takes forever to finish large artwork but it's worth it to see the end result. I used to draw A2 portraits they'd take months to finish but everyone loves them they keep at me to do them all the time but I find it so hard to find the time to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Michelle! It's tedious work at time though. Sometimes it's like watching paint dry. hehe. But I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)