Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why Is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?

What is it that with everything that Tim Burton touches turns to magic? I just became curiouser and curiouser...

Initially, I had VERY high expectations of Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland". Then it was released and the critiques starting raining in and although I tried to avoid reading most of them, I still managed to see a few tweets, which were mostly saying things like "disappointing", "Burton's sold out this time", "too computerized"....blah blah....and so my expectations fell...BUT I still really really WANTED it to be good!

So last night, I finally got to see it! And...(drumroll please)...

I LOVED IT! 5 Stars. It reached all of my expectations! All of my hopes and dreams! The casting was almost SPOT on, the costuming was amazing, the set design was magical, the characters were dark and dreamy...and I'm sorry I ever doubted you Tim Burton!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad we had the same opinion! :) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)