Monday, April 19, 2010

Girl in the Blue Gingham with Peacock Feathers!

Last year before we moved from the Sunshine Coast, I created this painting called "Blue Gingham & Peacock Feathers". It features a big blue eyed girl with light wispy blonde hair, on a dark 'burtonesque' background. She is wearing a pretty blue & white gingham dress with a big matching bow and shiny peacock feather in her hair.

Since the move, she's been hanging in a special spot along our staircase, and I've been putting off listing her for sale until now, because I've really come to like her sitting there! It's quite a big piece - 19.5" x 15.5" x 0.7" wide or (50cm x 40cm x 1.5cm wide). Anyway, seeing as I've added the new "Buy It Now" feature to my website, I thought it would be a good time to post her for sale. (I've also posted her in my Etsy store if it's easier for you to go through Etsy to purchase).

In the meantime - I'm more than happy to see her sitting along my staircase. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, I wish I had money! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)