Monday, May 17, 2010

Facebook Me

With my Mum helping to watch Ari, I was able to paint pretty much all day on a BIG (20" x 24") commissioned painting. So this afternoon when my eyes were all blurry I took a break and made a facebook page for my art. (About time I know!). I've got a personal facebook page, but I think it's about time I made one for the art side of things, seeing as it's been my main focus lately. At the moment I have ZERO facebook fans. lol.

Tonight I'm going to be finishing off this piece, and then maybe even starting to sketch out another commission.

I know I haven't been posting many updates on new pieces lately - but I've been lucky enough to be busy with requested paintings!

I promise I'll do another original piece in the next week though. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)