Friday, May 7, 2010

PRINTS!

They're here!!

Yesterday I received my prints from the printer and I'm really happy with the way they turned out. It was a bit of a test run, so I've only got two different pieces on offer as prints at the moment. They are "In the Darkness" and "Blueberry" (sorry about the glare on the photo! it's night time at the moment and I only had the coffee table as a photography studio...hehe). The "Blueberry" prints are 10" x 14" (or 25.45cm x 35.5cm) and the "In the Darkness" prints are 10" x 10" (or 25.5cm x 25.5cm) and both have a 0.8" (2cm) white border for framing.

I am going to eventually offer all of my originals as prints. If there's any particular piece you would like, just let me know and I'll make sure to put it on my next order.

These prints are currently available on MadeIt only. (For some reason Etsy is down tonight?). But you can also buy them directly from me just by sending an email to: artbyjaz@yahoo.com.au if you like. :)

Ok well it's now 11pm here. Bub is asleep, and I think I'm just about to do the same.

How's everyone's Mother's Day shopping going? I am all organised this year. I know - miracles do happen! I wonder how organised my present buyers are this year though? haha... No really - I'll be happy with a sleep in and a relaxing weekend. Maybe even more painting...

:)

Goodnight!

**UPDATE** The "Blueberry" prints are now on Etsy too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)