Friday, May 28, 2010

Sunny Coast here we come...

Well, it's Friday.

Tonight we're packing up the car and heading to the beautiful Sunshine Coast for a week. My stores will still run as normal, except of course I won't have all of my paintings and prints with me, so they'll ship later than normal. Everything that's paid for will ship as soon as I get back though. I'll put up a notice on all of my stores as well to let customers know.

I'll have limited internet access while I'm away, but I should be able to answer emails etc on my iphone, so feel free to send me one if you need to.

I'll also be taking my paints with me! :)

Sunny Coast here we come....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! We should catch up for dinner one night while you're up. Where are you staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sent Talia a direct msg on Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)