Sunday, July 18, 2010

A 4am Start.

Just got back from the markets...

It started out pretty slow, and then it picked up towards the end. We came out quite ok, I met lots of lovely people and handed out quite a lot of Kooky Tea Party cards.

Mum and Dad minded Ariella for us and I missed her so much! I was only away from her for a few hours! I don't know how I'm going to handle it when she goes to daycare.

This afternoon I'm looking forward to getting some rest (if possible), something to eat & drink, and hopefully get some work done on some commissioned paintings I've got happening at the moment.

My "Holding the Key" painting is starting at 1c! It's anyone's at the moment, so get bidding.

I hope you're all having a nice weekend! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)