Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy Bee...

Ok so I haven't done much work on that 5th "Mini Alice" painting just yet. It's started though. I have however, been working on a bigger 12" x 16" piece which has a lot of darker tones. I'll continue to work on that today - you can follow my progress here on Twitter...
-
I also have a new exciting commission to start, but I need the right size canvas, so I'll be off to the art supplies shop tomorrow to stock up. Hopefully we'll also be going to the "Ron Mueck" exhibition at GOMA! Looking forward to seeing that one...I've heard tons of good reviews on it.
-
Did I mention I'm also supposed to be planning a wedding that's less than 3 months away? I feel so behind in the wedding planning. I must get some of that organised today.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Jaz! I love your Alice pieces!!! :) They have such a fantastic mood about them--maybe it's your lovely color combos?? I definitely want to see the larger Alice piece soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO - that is the first time I've seen you mention a wedding...let alone a wedding in 3 months. Better get your shop on in that dept ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe yeah I've been keeping the wedding pretty quiet so far I suppose. :) It's coming up so fast though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)