Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Cat and Mouse"

Last night, while watching more of "Weeds" (I'm nearly finished Season 2!), I finished off this painting called "Cat and Mouse". It features a pretty girl with kitty ears and 2 little mouse friends collecting raspberries...
The original is currently up on
Etsy.


If the original is a bit too expensive for you, you can purchase prints on Zazzle from only $16.95! :)

Anyway, back to Weeds...for someone who is completely against drugs and quite frankly hasn't touched anything except over-the-counter medication in her life, I really like this show! I think it's the raw appeal of the characters.

Today I'll probably be working on the 5th painting in my "Mini Alice" series. Amongst other Mumsy/Housewife duties of course...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)