Friday, July 16, 2010

"Holding the Key"

So last night I finished a new painting called "Holding the Key". I like this one. It's kind of got a happy, hopeful feel to it. I've put it up on eBay starting at only 1 cent! So everyone is in with a chance. :)


Today I'm going to be starting a new painting...probably with a scorpion in it. I don't know why, but last night I couldn't get this picture of a scorpion out of my mind. It's so strange. So maybe if I get it down onto the canvas it will go away.

This afternoon I have a meeting with the restaurant that is going to be our wedding reception venue. We're going to talk menus, decorations etc...should be fun! I think maybe then I'll start to feel a little more organised with the wedding planning...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)