Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Natalie" Painting

Yesterday I finished a commissioned piece I've been working on. It's features a big hazel eyed, curly blonde haired girl called Natalie. She's surrounded by balloons, cupcakes, lollipops, stars, blueberries, flowers and a big blue Ulysses butterfly! Loads of details in this one.


Because it was a commissioned painting, obviously the original will go to the person who asked for it, but there will be prints available from Zazzle. You can choose whatever size or paper type you want and you can even choose to have it framed if you like!

While I was waiting for the clients approval last night, I started a new painting that I've had in my head for a little while. It's based on the Scorpio zodiac. Yes, it has a scorpion in it! I also made home-style pizzas! They were so yum.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)