Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Planning Etc...

In the past 2 days I've got quite a few things checked off the never ending Wedding List...

1) Flowers - I'm doing them myself (with the help of my Mum and maybe my Bridesmaids) the day before the Wedding. I'm really not too fussed about how they go - in a way the more rustic looking the better! I love the idea of hot pink with black feather details though! I found an amazing rose farm that I used to pass every day on the school bus but I only just remembered yesterday! It's perfect. When I stepped out of the car the aroma of sweet smelling roses swept over me...and they have lots of beautiful colours to choose from!

2) Invitations - I've ordered some gorgeous 'letterpress' invitations from the U.S.A. (on Etsy!) and I can't wait for them to arrive!

This afternoon I'm kind of freaking out because I might actually have to catch a train, by myself, into the City to organise our birth certificates. Wade will meet me in there, but for those of you who know me, you will know that I have a fear of catching the train on my own. Or a bus for that matter. I think buses are worse actually. It's totally irrational, but it is what it is.

Painting wise - I've got 2 commissioned pieces in the works, which I will work on tonight when I get home.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How did you go on the train then Jaz. Hope OK.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)