Thursday, July 15, 2010

While my baby is sleeping...

Bub has finally settled down for a nap. It's way too late in the afternoon, but at least I finally get some peace and quiet. The problem with these late naps is that she wants to stay awake late at night then...

Anyway, today I've just been sketching out a new commissioned piece that I'm doing for a lady who has a 5 year old daughter, for whom the painting is going to be based around. It's a really fun piece to do - HEAPS of details - and it's nearly ready to photo and send to her for approval before I start laying paint down.

I'm also in the middle of another smaller piece which I'll be finished in the next day or so...

It's quite cold today in Brisbane - I hope you're all staying warm!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)