Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Arctic Mermaid"

This morning I put the finishing touches on that mermaid painting I was talking about. She's called "Arctic Mermaid" and she's on Etsy at the moment for $129. If you can't afford the original, there are prints already available starting at only $16.95.

Yesterday I finally saw "Eclipse"! I think it's the best Twilight movie so far. Considering I didn't find the "Eclipse" book that interesting, I really liked the movie in comparison. I can't wait for the next movie! The 4th book "Breaking Dawn" was my favourite of the saga. I wonder if they'll break it up into 2 or 3 parts like the book? If they're ($) smart they will.

For the 1st time in ages I haven't got any paintings half finished! Today I'll be starting a new piece completely from scratch. I'm thinking of maybe starting the 6th piece in my "Mini Alice" series. I have to read up on what comes next first...I can't remember exactly.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)