Friday, August 13, 2010

Bills! Bills! Bills!

Ergh. I hate bills. I just forked out $560 for council rates...there goes my play money. :(

Today is Black Friday! I love Friday the 13th's. I'm not exactly sure why - but it might have something to do with the fact that Wade and I usually 'celebrate' by having snacks and watching scary movies. Preferably old skool "Friday the 13th" type flicks...

Friday usually spells out the end of the working week for most people, but not for me this week. I'll be painting like a mad woman all night and day this weekend. Trying to fit in some much needed art time. Luckily I can watch movies and paint at the same time! :)

For little updates throughout the day, you can follow me here on Twitter OR on my Facebook Page.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)